- Howling Success
- Honey of a Tale
- Spring Flowers Beautify Downtown Somerset
- There are definitely eagles in Lake Cumberland area
- Former General basketball standout Bryant to get key to city of Burnside
- POISE & PERSEVERANCE LEAD TO MISS TEEN TITLE
- Dog for diabetic child could be a lifesaver
- Snakes alive .... in December!
Wolf Creek Dam repairs scheduled for late 2013 completion
The seven-year rehabilitation of Wolf Creek Dam is 88 percent complete and the project is still on track to be finished in about 14 months –– December 2013.
Bill DeBruyn, resident engineer at the dam, said 1,053 of the concrete piles to form a permanent barrier wall to stop uncontrolled seepage are in place, leaving 144 more piles to complete the wall.
- Gerald Meece: From Colo to Alaska
- More Features Headlines